Combo Belt Conveyors are built with Durable Rubber and Chain Belt to handle bulky materials and provide strength and permanence with minimal maintenance for a long life. Combo Belt Conveyors will accept bulk load materials from truck, bobcat or tipper for trouble free and sustained performance.
- All Combo Belt Conveyors are engineered to meet specified length and width.
- Casing made of heavy gauge steel frames, stationary or portable, designed to accept all belts.
- Incline angles up to 45 degrees.
- Belt tracking made from durable ASCE 30lb. rail
- Modular bolt on side skirting.
- Belt backstop.
- Controls furnished with or without inverter drive.
- Offered in 4″, 6″, 9″ and 12” pitch to suit application.
- 48″, 60″ and 72″ standard belt widths – other widths available as well.
- Conveyor Drives – 7.5, 10, and 15 horsepower standard.
- Positive overload protection.
- Conveyor Controls – Optional controls furnished with or without inverter drive.
- Two e-stop buttons provided with control.
- Bulk Material Handling
- Parts Handling