Slat Conveyors have slats attached to double-strand steel sidebar brushed roller chains and are available in all practical widths, length and heights. They are extremely versatile in handling a multitude of products, from raw materials to manufacturing processes, to finished products
- The type of slat is determined by size, weight, and properties of the product being conveyed.
- Conveyors have slats attached to double-strand steel sidebar brushed roller chains.
- Slat Conveyors are known for a long production life with minimal maintenance & repair.
- Slat Conveyors offer a continuous moving surface to which clamping & fixturing can be provided to accommodate item.
- Choice of drive systems, safety equipment and controls.
- Heavy duty motor and speed reducer, size depending on belt speed and load.
- Parts Handling
- Bulk Material Handling
- Heat Treating