Every HingBelt Conveyor is an Application Specific Design Engineered Conveyor for perfect placement and reliable sustained service. HingBelt Conveyors are rugged, heavy duty conveyors with low maintenance offering multiple options to choose from. HingBelt Conveyors are used for conveying wide variety of materials for virtually every industry involved in metal working, material handling, chip removal and scrap handling.
- Belt sizes in 5″, 2.5″, 4″, 6″& 9″ pitch to meet a wide variety of profile and application needs.
- Dual Belt MunchMan II®conveyor version available for long stringer and bird-nest applications.
- Extreme-Duty conveyorswith abrasion resistant materials, for the toughest applications.
- Quick DeliveryModel when time is critical
- Universal Design for quick convertible to drag flight for application flexibility.
- Complete electronics /UVS Controls with Jam Manager® for the ultimate in conveyor control.
Powder Coating and Wet Paint Color Options Available.
- All Components made from heavy duty steel for durability.
- Completely detachable belt design for ease of maintenance – Hall mark of Jorgensen Conveyors.
- ISO 9001:2008 Compliant Manufacturing Standards
- SovereignTech’s warranty and after-sales service plus technical backup for trouble free operation.
- 4 design configurations for a Conveyor
- Perforated, pimpled or plain belts available, double perforated, pimpled & perforated
- Control options
- Integral Tank
- Pumps / plumbing / coolant transfer
- Downstream filtration
- Tramp oil skimmers
- Coolant chillers / heat exchangers
- Air knife
- Chip Blocker
- Chip Removal
- Scrap Handling
- Feeder / Transfer
- Heat Treating
- Parts Handling
- Central Systems
- Recycling / Sorting
Hinged Steel Belt Conveyors Application Chart
for Metal Cutting Machine Tools