Laser-Veyor® is designed to meet the demanding requirements of handling abrasive metal fines, dust and scrap generated in laser metal cutting applications. Laser-Veyor® can be designed for primary scrap removal or as a secondary conveyor to move scrap from below the machine enclosure.
- Heavy duty 1.5” or 2.5” pitch chain and belt components.
- Solid pimpled belt plates to capture laser dust and relieve scrap surface tension.
- Rounded self-cleaning tail end design continuously cleans and returns laser dust to top of belt
- Conveyor chains well-guarded from damaging laser dust and scrap.
- Conveyor belt sprockets are flame cut and hardened for extra durability.
- 30° conveyor incline (or less) to prevent jamming.
- Tracks made from abrasion resistant material.
- Belt can be fitted with impact or heat bars on belt where application requires.
- Complete electronics/controls and safety equipment.
- Direct shaft mount drive with UVS variable speed control.
- Laser Cutting
- Scrap Handling