MagDrag is an efficient and highly cost effective Conveyor which has a full rail magnet, located underneath the conveyor’s load section and lower curve section, to efficiently remove the broken and/or fine cast iron or steel chips/flakes that are otherwise difficult to remove from coolant in metal cutting applications.
- MagDrag conveyors are available in both 1.5” and 2.5” pitch scrapper chains.
- Reduced buildup of fine chips in clean coolant tank and less downtime for cleaning.
- Cleaner coolant improves machining accuracy and prolongs tool life.
- Cleaner coolant reduces the costs of coolant replacement and coolant disposal.
- MagDrag can be designed for high flow plus high contaminant load applications.
- 2 types of design configurations
- Integrated Tank
- High Pressure coolant system
- Pumps/plumbing/coolant transfer
- Downstream Filtration
- Tramp oil skimmers
- Complete electronics/controls
- Chip Removal
- Coolant Filtration