Principle & Construction:
Sovereign Trommel Filter is specially designed for a Large Machining setup with High Volume Chip Generation.
Sovereign Trommel Filter is a Large Rotating Drum Filter with Concentric Screw Conveyor placed Axially along the Central Shaft. The Chips from the Machining Process along with the Coolant (Water Based Emulsion or Neat Oil) are guided into the Sovereign Trommel Filter for Primary Filtration. The Chips are retained by the Sovereign Trommel Filter through a Simple Physical Sieving Process. The Drum made of Steel Sieves, help retain the Chips and rapidly Drain the Coolant. The Continuous Slow Rotating Movement of the Drum along the Central Axis, helps discharge the Retained Chips into the Central Hollow Shaft where the Concentric Screw Conveyor carries them for effective Chip Disposal.
With the Sovereign Trommel Filter a nominal Pre-Separation in the range of 80 -150 micron can be easily achieved.
- Simple yet Robust Design and Construction.
- Time Tested and Proven Prefiltration Concept.
- Minimal Maintenance.
- Almost Nil Consumable.
- Optimum Energy Requirement.
- Specially Made for In-situ System Monitoring in case of demanding Large Machining Setup.
- Ideal for Large Central Coolant Prefiltration for an equally large Machining Setup having High Volume Chip generation and 24 x 7 Operation.
- Assured High Coolant Prefiltration.
- High Clarity and resultant Performing Life of the Cooling Lubricant.
- Optimized Filtration Fineness through flexible selection of Filter Sieves.
- Ideal for Machining regardless with Water Based Emulsion or Neat Oil.
- High System Uptime.
- Supports every Shop Floor Discipline like Good House Keeping, TPM, TQM, Kaizen, Clean & Green Machining.
- Favorable Cost per Component.
- Most Preferred Return on Investment.
- Optimal, Reliable and Sustained Process.
Sovereign Trommel Filters are manufactured in Technical Collaboration with RESY GmbH Germany.