EcoFilter® Conveyor is highly flexible, cost effective, self-cleaning Prefiltration coupled Conveyor for turning and machining centers. EcoFilter® Conveyors can easily be placed in the existing coolant tanks of small and midsize machining center and lathe envelopes easily.
- An EcoFilter® Conveyor costs no more than our traditional hinged belt conveyor
- A self-cleaning wedge-wire filter cell, aided with Jorgensen’s Patented Clean-Cleat® Technology, offers good secondary level filtration with less chip migration to the coolant tank.
- Flexible filtration options from 50 to 500 microns and beyond are available.
- EcoFilter® Conveyor uses a single drive for reduced energy consumption.
- No consumables are used in this environmentally friendly system.
- EcoFilter® Conveyor has Universal Design to accommodate both hinge belt and drag flight chain styles.
- ISO 9001:2008 Compliant Manufacturing Standards
- A ‘3 Option Approach’ to purchasing:
- Standard HingBelt conveyors which is “EcoFilter® ready*
- EcoFilter® Conveyor Field Retrofit Kit
- EcoFilter® Conveyor
*Customers can conveniently convert the “EcoFilter® ready” conveyor to an EcoFilter® Conveyor with the field retrofit kit within an estimated 4 hours.