The Principle of Filtration through Sovereign Kompakt Band Filter (Sovereign KBF) is by ‘Gravity + Hydrostatic Head’ which offers the Gentle Force for the Cooling Lubricant to percolate through the Filter Media covered with the Dirt Cake.
The Solid Contamination Settles by Gravity (Sedimentation) on the Filter Media forming the Dirt Cake. This Dirt Cake in turn acts as a Fine Filter (Filtration) offering Superior Clarity. Thus, Sovereign KBF offers Sedimentation and Filtration.
- Sovereign KBF Meets the 2 of the Best-Known Principles of Solid-Liquid Separation that is Sedimentation & Filtration.
- No External Force or Energy needed for the Filtration. Gentle Handling of Coolant.
- Truly Kompakt – Saves invaluable Shop Floor Space.
- Guaranteed Fine Filtration, No leakage.
- Offers Flexibility to select Filter Media to strike the delicate Balance between Efficiency & Cost. Filtration is primarily through Dirt Cake build up. Hence Low on Consumable Cost.
- Most Minimal Energy Requirement – Fractional Force Motor.
- Almost Nil Maintenance.
- Superior Machining finish.
- Assured High Coolant Clarity, Performance and Life.
- Appreciably High Tool Performance and life.
- Higher Machine Uptime
- Higher Productivity through Optimal Cut Time.
- Optimal, Reliable and Sustained Process.
- Supports every Shop Floor Discipline like Good House Keeping, TPM, TQM, Kaizan, Clean and Green Machining.
- Favorable Cost per Component.
- Most preferred Return on Investment.
Sovereign KBF Magnum comes with Unique Mounting arrangement for Magnetic separator.
Both Sovereign KBF and Sovereign KBF Magnum can be furnished with Exhaust Media Rewinding arrangement.
Sovereign Kompakt Band Filters are manufactured in Technical Collaboration with RESY GmbH Germany.