The FilterVeyors effectively combine the primary chip removal and secondary coolant filtration for critical metal cutting applications. FilterVeyors efficiently remove everything from large bushy stringers to small chips and small fines of steel, aluminum, brass and many other materials to 50 micron nominal.
- Single Stage Filterveyor® design incorporates one drive and is used to filter broken and fine chips or swarf sludge. Single Stage Filterveyor® design incorporates Drag Flight conveyor.
- Dual Stage Filterveyor® design features dual drives and is used to filter bushy, stringy and high chip loads. Dual Stage Filterveyor® design includes a primary HingBelt Conveyor with Secondary Drag Flight conveyor.
- 5” and 2.5” pitch sizes available, engineered to meet specifications for length and width to insure a proper fit.
- No disposable media to be replaced – environmentally friendly.
- Self-cleaning Filter Drum for maintenance free operation, extended coolant life and less downtime.
- Capable of providing Chip Conveying plus Filtration to multiple machines.
- High Pressure coolant system
- Pumps / plumbing / coolant transfer
- Secondary Filtration
- Tramp oil skimmers
- Coolant Chillers / heat exchangers
- Complete electronics / controls
- Machine Tool Coolant Filtration
- Machine Tool Chip Removal
- Machine tool Central System chip removal and coolant filtration
Filterveyor® Application Chart
Coolant Flow Rate
Single Stage Filterveyor® Drawing
Dual Stage Filterveyor® Drawing