The Unique dual belt design of the MunchMan® II Conveyor is most suitable to manage the heaviest chip loads, long and stringy chips and bundle of chips which are invariably difficult to handle.
- 1’5” and 2.5” Pitch Dual Belt Sizes Available
- Single drive running both belts for efficient operation
- Design employs a unique stacked conveyor arrangement at the lower curve and through the incline and chip discharge of the system
- Ideally suited to oil & energy, automotive, aerospace and other high production/high metal removal rate applications where stringy chips can be typical
- 2 types of design configurations
- Full speed control functionality with current overload sensor using our UVS Ecologic® Control with Jam Manager™ programming safety device.
- Conveyors can be built with coolant reservoir for machine tool application where cutting oil and coolant is involved.
- Drainage options include coolant drain holes or slots to suit application.
- Click here to watch the MunchMan® II in action!
- Read about the MunchMan® II solving our customer’s challenging problem with long and stringy chips generated from turning machines while making automotive parts. HERE
- Another customer has success with the MunchMan® II in rail car production HERE
Read more about the MunchMan® II in industry publications:
- Aerospace Manufacturing Magazine
- MAN Modern Applications News
- Modern Machine Shop
- Tooling and Production