Magnetic Conveyors are effective solution for cast iron and steel machining operations where fines are too small and numerous for removal by conventional conveyor systems.
- Heavy duty stainless steel top cover/slider plates.
- Totally enclosed, no moving parts or belts to replace.
- Strong, high flux magnets used for maximum strength and effectiveness.
- Self-adjusting chain tensioning device.
- Carry wet or dry material at steep angles.
- Submersible water tight construction.
- 3 types of design configurations.
- Parts Handling
- Scrap Handling
- Machine Tool Applications